Invite you to develop a personal relationship with Jesus. We believe God wants a close and personal relationship with you that will impact every aspect of your life. He can be known personally, and we want you to know Him. You will get to know God as you read the Bible daily, reflect on it, and pray asking God to direct your every move. Your relationship with Him will be strengthened as you gather with others each and every week at our Sunday Celebration Service. A personal relationship with Jesus is the key that unlocks the power of God in your life.
Join with others for on-going growth and encouragement The goal as you travel on your spiritual journey is to grow closer to God and other Christ followers through biblical community. At Storehouse, we connect together weekly in small groups to grow spiritually, emotionally, and relationally. This happens as each group explores the truths of Scripture, prays for one another, encourages each other, and applies God’s Word to their lives.
Every person can make a difference by putting their love for God and others into action through using their time, talents, and resources to impact our world. We help you discover your God-given talents and provide opportunities for you to contribute in the church, in our local communities, and in the world.
- An authentic Biblical community that gathers publicly and from house-to-house.
- A partner with regional service agencies, making a tangible difference.
- An incubator of new groups, leaders, pastors, and churches.
Our Core Values
- We will do anything short of sin to reach people who do not know Christ. We will go to places where no one is going to reach people no one is reaching.
- We will be known for what we are for and not what we are against. We know that we can do more together than apart.
- We are spiritual contributors not spiritual consumers. We don’t go to church, we are the church.
- We will lead the way by making a tangible difference in our community. We will not sit on the sidelines, but be active participants in God’s plan on earth.
- We will do big things, step out in faith and take risks as we will follow Jesus wherever He leads, whatever the cost.
Although our approach is anything but traditional, we are a Free Methodist Church and believe in and maintain a conservative theological position. Distinctives: Free Methodist Church Doctrine: Free Methodist Church